Saturday, October 24, 2009

why do I shave my legs

Why...I just don't know sometimes. Like today...still got mud in my eyes and I'm feeling wrecked. What ever happened to the off season... Tiered, Tasha 3rd, Derrick 5th. I got a flat while I was in 2nd...then I just couldn't ride fast enough. We both had good rides. 11pm and clothes is clean, sort of, bikes are clean, mostly. Mud in my eyes. Must go to bed.
Tomorrow will be a little warmer...being hypodermic today was slightly unpleasant, mumbles and stumbles, I thought why do I shave my legs and why is every single piece of clothing I own wet! Man, why do I shave my legs. Why is everything wet. Who ever thought that riding bikes in mud was a great idea anyways...have they never heard of roads. Why did I shave my legs...I just don't know why ever ever started...but I'm here and this is what I do. I like the shine (sun) more than the rain, but it makes me tough. There were alot of really nice looking cows today.
I noticed there was alot of mud as well, mostly cause it's still coming out of my eyes...
They, the cows, had names...they even had music in their barns, and apparently little elevators to take their poo away. During the last lap I wished someone took me away and had a magical blow dryer to warm me up and a machine that I could just throw my bike and clothes into and they would come out looking new. Seems like there are easier ways to make a couple hundred dollars. But I guess I wouldn't get to run around in the mud in pink...ahhh well it was good fun.
DSJ

No comments: