Friday, July 24, 2009

Natasha mixing it up

I just got off the phone with Natasha and she sounds like she is having fun. She says she's getting all crazy and putting the hurt on...today finished in a bunch sprint and apparently it was chaotic.
It's really fun to read the french updates, it's so dramatic.

I've decide to take this weekend off of racing and just do, well, a little training and mostly just not travel. I wanted to make the trip to Prov's but it's just not in the cards. I feel ok, but I know that my punch was not 100% last weekend. It's actually funny as I was watching the Tour, Paul and Phil were talking about current World Champ, Alessandro Ballan. They said he's only won 9 races in his professional career.
Moral of the story...
it's not just about winning lots of races, it's about just winning the right ones.
DSJ

No comments: