Thursday, July 16, 2009

Natasha in France

Apparently, she will be doing the Tour de France!
The other women thought her legs were too sexy and have told her to race the men's race.
No that's not true. Apparently she finished in the pack today as 2 riders got away with 10km to go and she was in the bunch, so no worries.
http://courses.femininesassociees.over-blog.com/categorie-1228597.htm
You can read about it. Haven't talked to her as she is without Internet...I hope she is ok, without Internet that is, hahah. But seriously I'm sure she is fine...last I heard she was working on her French!
I went to Shawarma Palace and the dude gave me double chicken and garlic sauce for her...
but holly shit, I tried to ride my bike after that as I am commuting from Pincrest and wow...it took almost one hour to get home and I almost threw up garlic and pickled turnups...but it was just a burp...it almost smelled as bad as the vomit smell I encountered as I tried to take a short cut through the Byward market...but that wasn't me.
Anyways, bike riding is not to be done post Shawarma. I rode with flip flops and got passed by 3 people on the bike path!
Other than that, I write her emails and she does not get them, I just want to ride my bike for hours ans I even did a couple shifts at the CHC as a man nurse.
They said I looked like I belong on a beach as I am super laid back...they should see my face when I'm throwing down with 20 km to go, they wouldn't think I was laid back Luke then eh? Either that or I'm so endorphinated from the k's before work I'm just happy to be there.

DSJ

No comments: