Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What it takes

Just stumbled across this...
http://ibikeblog.com/?p=148It's
The guys at I bike wanted the power file from our win at GP Hudson, if you click on my ride file you can get all my "secret" training info and numbers...maybe not so secret anymore...haha.
Anyways, all the work I do goes into producing efforts like that, look it over if you're interested and next time you see me go off the front you'll know that I'm traying to stick it.

DSJ
Oh the pic they have is a cross photo, but I did indeed ride a rode bike that day...I'm not that strong. I'm just full of jokes today. Last thing, don't ever do the Tour of Connetecuit, there was an unmarked metal bridge in the third stage that took 30 guys down, sent 5 to hospital, forced the race to be sort of neutralized, but not really then the pack got lost an did 180 km km, instead of 145 and there were no podiums, and they send the prize money via pay pall...hate to say this but this race should never happen again and the organizer cut way too many corners to make it happen, as a professional it makes me sick to think of the danger we were exposed to.

No comments: