Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

New year, but not a whole lot changing. I'd like to say that we made a bunch of resolutions. But we didn't. New years we stayed in and I cooked up some Shrimp Curry, Nan bread and some Thai rice. MMM...so good. No racing right now so we are not living large by means, as income is pretty much zero. But it's not that bad, we had a 50$ dollar cap on Xmas gifts for each other, but it just makes for more thought in what you do. If you ever want to appreciate the value of money, just get by on as little as possible an you'll see there is a whole other World out there. Don't get me wrong any time we're winning races and money is coming in it's great, but we're really well trained on streeeeeetching our dollars as far as possible.

So every year I really have to work hard to find some good music to bust up the monotony of indoor computrainer riding, a couple years ago it was Tiesto, last year we were into David Guetta and trance of all kinds. But it just wasn't cutting it so I searched and searched and found some new sources of musical enhancement...and I found it for new...PLump DJ's release under the Global Underground label. This stuff is fat! I even had to dig out an extra set of tower speakers in the den. Coupled with the boombastic sub woofer it's loud...man if I don't blow an ear drum or break the windows in the basement it's gonna be like going to the club. AH the things we do to entertain ourselves. Of course Tasha's not really into it, as she's more of a top much music countdown top 30 kinda music lover and she's not really into "extremely loud music" but she loves me and I think she just puts up with it.

ok have to finish watching the USA Swede game to see who the boys face Tuesday.
DSJ

3 comments:

Smokn337 said...

DSJ, If you wanna download some wicked mixes go to www.alldj.com . The site is updated daily with wicked brand new mixes. I just finished downloading some NYE mixes to ride to. Try riding to some Drum and Bass. It takes a bit to get used to, but I find its great for bass and good riding tempos. P Mogg.

Anonymous said...

Privatcams

erotik games

PrivateCams

Unknown said...

www1107

christian louboutin shoes
prada handbags
louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
nike shoes
adidas yeezy
converse trainer
coach outlet
longchamp outlet