Saturday, January 9, 2010

Little reminders




Right after I finished writing my last blog update, we received word that an interview we did in November was published...it's a great interview by Lyne at Podium insight.








It is a good reminder as well, reasons for both of us to try and stay on track, slowly rebuilding our strength, and narrowing down the focus for 2010.




Also, yesterday Jan Safka, sent me a few pics from NJ GP. He is working a new post photo technique. I guess he's not mad at me anymore(at the Toronto UCI race, I came through a corner really fast and skidded my rear tire over and a small rock and dust flew up hit him in the eye and gave him a corneal abrasion). Sorry.


Oh yah, we just saw that Tasha was voted 8th best Female Cross racer by Cyclingnews.com...not bad...not bad.

1 comment:

The Kid said...

Derrick looks like you need to lay off the tanning bed