Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DerRICKYism




What exactly is a DerRICKYism it's when you are trying to say
something but say something else cause you are so messed up from training. You'll notice every now and then I forget to hit the spell check...sorry.
Anyways chaos this week getting everything sorted out...total panic at times...lots of frigin Vittoria glue all over my basement and lots of sweat on the floor below my computrainer and lots of mud tracked over our house from our new bikes...which are the bomb! Man they are Fantastich(DerRickyism). Huge thanks to all the people at LG for pretty much trying to bend over backwards to have all systems go by Thursday.

Lots of getting up at 5am to get the day going...but from the Ranch coffee taste pretty sweet watching this...

Up top a sneak peak of the new bikes, protoype kits, prototype shoes, and effects of my only eating cabbage and carrots and fish for a month.

DSJ

1 comment:

msysing said...

That bike is sick! Remember if you need a buyer for next year let me know. Hey could you give me some particulars on your other bikes, I am going to start hittin some people with some info.

Cheers!

Mel