Thursday, March 25, 2010

some goods



Here's a look at my new TT rig.

I'm just tweaking it a little here and there, there are a few changes that have to be made with the bars and such, but it's pretty sweet.

Is Time trialing my favorite thing in the world? No not really, but last year it was definitely my Achilles. But it was my Achilles cause I didn't ride it, at all.

My Cross riding was at a whole other level this year and I think it was due to riding the bike, so ipso facto I'll ride this one a little (well I say a little but that is relative) and I should be able to throw down some good speed.

The only hard part about riding the TT bike in training is this bike feels nice and fast and I just want to ride it fast. It feels pretty stiff and yet it isn't intolerable to ride for 2 hours at a time.

So it looks fast, which makes me feel fast, which will yield a favorable outcome. We'll really see over the next couple weeks when I get to light up a little how fast it really is.

I got a little rest after the last annihilation of training over the last month and I'm feeling good.

SO that means I get another chunk of work left to lead into my classics.

My first race will be the RWR Clearance Rockland Classic April 10th. I expect it to be a hard day which will be a perfect setup for the UCI Tour of the Batnkill PRO event in NY the following week.

DSJ

1 comment:

Jeff Moote said...

You're missing a Reynolds logo? Looks like a pretty sweet setup though.