Friday, March 12, 2010

Almost done

Well tomorow is gonna wrap our timehere in South Carolina. I have no excuses for not posting other than I've been spending my energy training and there ain't a whole lot left in the PM to write about. Needless to say, we wereset up with our I bikes, they are pretty cool, still getting used to some of the features, really cool to see gradients, altitude,drag factors and watts.

More about the gadgets later once I have time to really test them out.

Other than that, lots and lots of solid riding for me. Good group of guys here and lots and lots of up and down. A few of the longer rides were in the 165km and over, it doesn't really sound that epic, but it was all solid quality riding. Yesterday the rain was pretty intense and I just rode as hard as I thought I could handle for 3 hours, well, I rode that tempo for almost 4 hours, it was pretty intense. Needless to say almost 2000km of riding, almost glad to get back home.

I managed to bring some of the crew out for some SC BBQ which was great.
Weather looks nice at home, so should be able to keep off the trainer...

later

No comments: