Monday, December 14, 2009

Torched



The Olympic Torch came to Cornwall today so we had get to down to business in the gym first to get there on time. My legs are going to be sore tomorrow I think...well I know.


Anyways we caught it. Kind of inspiring, sure not all the people carrying the torch are athletes, but I think it's about the message, people getting together to celebrate the triumph of the human spirit. Regardless if I ever have the chance to go, I work for a similar goal, which is to push myself past my limits and push to be the best, at least on a given day or week.



So, it adds a little fuel to the fire, maybe it will help me with motivation during the nest couple months, and maybe it keeps the cake out of my mouth next week.


Regardless, it has to be the funnest thing we did in Cornwall to date, and it took a whopping 5minutes to get there and park.