Sunday, August 3, 2008

Signed up...

Man oh man what have I signed up for...
So no racing this weekend, "just" training. Whatever. I just want to say that Ken, my coach is a demon child and him and Natasha have conspired against me to beat me down.

Yesterday wasn't that bad, but today i did my intervals on the trainer. All this talk of going to 'Cross the World, I figure I gotta step it up, so 100%. Put it this this way I usually just do the intervals then go ride while Natasha is doing hers, then we do 100km or so.
This morning I went so hard, I had to take a shower after and collect my thoughts. Natasha was scared and she is doing hers during our ride. 3 hours to go and I'm already messed up babbling...
uhhhhh what is the next 4 months going to be like...pain and suffering.

No comments: