Monday, May 25, 2009

Diggity


Hey Blog fans. I think Natasha is about this close to loosing it! She's running around the office wearing blue wooly slippers flexing her little chicken legs. It's pretty funny actually cause this time last year she was almost in a state of panic before the World Cup. It's amazing to see how people handle stress differently as they evolve through out the years. Not sure if I said this before but now, when she walks up to the podium, she's so relaxed, smiling, happy. What a change from a few years ago, where upon walki9ng up to the podium she looked like Alison form Cycle 10 America's Next Top Model walking down the runway(not good).


What does that have to do with diggity? Not really sure...What does anything have to do with anything really for that matter? Ok, I'm starting to feel like Jean Paul Satre laying the foundations for Existentialism through blogging, but even Radio Head tried that in their video for "Just" you know the one with all the people laying in the street.

It's amazing what taking a weekend off racing can do for energy levels...either that or I've had way too much coffee this morning. That's debatable. Word on the street is that RWR is going to have a a new guest rider very soon. I can't let the cat out of the bag, it's Aaron Fillion, but all I can say is that he is going to be a babies daddy June 5th, he used to be a teammate of mine, he is super strong and he used to ride for the OBC. Sorry that's all I can say about that, no more clues.


What else is new? Well I noticed that my shoes were falling apart, well Shawn Clarke actually said he noticed the back of my trustee Shimano shoes were cut and carbon was hanging off the sole...so I figured it was time to pony up for a new pair. We don't have a shoe sponsor this year, so I figured if I 'm actually gonna have a buy a pair, I'll get the cats meow shoes....

Yah that's what I said...When Mike Flavor Flavel crackle lacka opened the boxed, I was so excited, I couldn't even get the buckle open for a few moments.
Which I may say, Mike knows more about frigin shoes, pedals, and bikes than almost anyone I know.
Alright....later. I gotta go look at my shoes.


No comments: