Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hair cut = Shawarma

I know, how is this even possible, well living in Cornwall anything is possible. I decided to use my race winnings and the money I made this month coaching on a haircut, some hair products and yes some Shawarma.

In Cornwall, I payed 15$ for a wicked haircut at a Salon and then just over 15$ for two plates of Shawarma at Cedars....man talk about a deal. Natasha's hair and color was a little more than that, but she's a chick so whatever, but it was also a very reasonable price. I had nothing better to do later in the day and came back and told her hairdresser to chop off 4 inches, and she did, man what a mess of hair on the ground. Tasha's hair looks great, and it made her smile.

What does this have to do with racing....uhmmm....preparing for success and podium pictures.

Playoffs start tonight...since the sens are out, I've gotta put my hopes in someone else, better make up my mind soon...dunno..it sucks to be Natasha cause she's gonna be watching lots of shinny!

1 comment:

Duane said...

Ummm....since the Sens are out try "Go Wings!"