Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog post

Yah I thought that was an original name. Little race yesterday in St MArtine. Not a bad team effort, we put 3 guys in the break, we should have had it, but it's early, as long as everyone knows that it should have been a no brainer. Such is racing. I was in the chase group, hit it hard with 5km and got that "racing" feeling, ride it like you stole it. Ah yah...Looked at the digits after the matter and "it's good". We've been working on going hard later into training and it's defiantly given me a little more "umph".

I thought I had some allergies or something, but today I think I have a touch of Laryngitis.Ouch! Can't talk, well I can but it's pretty hoarse sounding. It's probably a nice break for everyone around here. SO I been burning the keys on my blackberry and emailing everyone.

Lately I 've been hitting the Elctro beats on the I pod...in Particular Brad Miller's Podcast Push th eNight episode 26, the best track is Lusine, a track called Two Dots, there's also a really good track by Massive Attack. Check it out. If you need something harder check out anything by Gareth Emery or Matt Darey -Nocturnal Sunshine 234/236 Paul Van Dykes VONYC sessions Episode 5 is also great, ok maybe the last one is more techy house, but it's good. That's the one side effect of lots of riding, lots of good tune music. Keep the music fresh keeps the rides fresh. Plus they are all free on itunes, so can't go wrong with that



Ok last thing check this out
http://www.highroadsports.com/images/uploads/media_articles/attachments/151.pdf
I don't usually read a lot of cycling stuff, but I had a lot of down time for once today.

DSJ

No comments: