Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some Exciting News.........

So, as Derrick just posted, we have been training super hard since back from Belgium. We're back to our boring, simple, but I must add, pretty great lives. Yeah, training hard inside on the computrainer in the winter is really boring. But I do know that the foundation for the season is built right now. I know that I don't need rediculous hours of base training, just lots of muscle crushing workouts. I keep on thinking things will get easier and then I keep on pushing out more watts in my workouts each week and things are getting harder. I am really suprising myself this year, I keep on thinking there is no way I can go any harder and I keep on doing it each week. I don't know what racing cyclo-cross has done to me or what kind of motivation it has given me, but I am ripping myself and my legs apart more and more each week. Probably the reason all this is possible is that I share a lot of this with my best friend, who's also my training partner and now something else. He is the reason some things may be getting harder but sometimes can be seen as getting easier.

Okay, what does this have to do with the exciting news? Well this someone who is very close, and very special to me finally asked me something today. Derrick asked me to marry him! And anybody who knows us, knows I have been a waiting a long time for this. Of course I said yes, and am the most happiest ever. I know the reasoning of waiting so long, as are lives together are pretty perfect and there was no need to change things. But finally

Derrick and I wanted to commit to our lives together. So, needless to say there aren't any wedding plans yet, but we are going to plan to be married by 3 years from today!

6 comments:

sandyf said...

congrats you two clowns! will there be a schwarma buffet at the wedding? there better be!

Barb said...

Congratulations!!!! You two belong together like frites and mayo.

Barb

jay2179 said...

Yay! That's all. Yay!

Unknown said...

ninest123 16.03
ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, michael kors, replica watches, longchamp, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, burberry, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, louboutin shoes, burberry outlet online, nike air max, replica watches, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike free, tiffany and co, uggs on sale, louboutin outlet

Unknown said...

nike air max, nike free, louboutin pas cher, mulberry, nike roshe run, sac guess, lululemon, kate spade outlet, abercrombie and fitch, converse pas cher, kate spade handbags, vans pas cher, burberry, nike air max, michael kors, sac longchamp, ralph lauren uk, nike air max, longchamp pas cher, michael kors, ray ban pas cher, north face, coach purses, vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, oakley pas cher, air force, hollister, michael kors, coach outlet, nike roshe, replica handbags, new balance pas cher, tn pas cher, ray ban uk, true religion outlet, nike blazer, hermes, true religion jeans, nike free run uk, lacoste pas cher, timberland, hogan, north face, michael kors, true religion jeans, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, air max

Unknown said...

montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, lancel, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, moncler, gucci, canada goose, links of london, moncler, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, barbour, canada goose, karen millen, vans, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, pandora charms, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora charms, ugg pas cher, ray ban, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, toms shoes, replica watches, converse outlet, canada goose outlet, canada goose, barbour jackets, moncler, swarovski crystal, hollister, moncler, ugg boots uk, marc jacobs, swarovski, louis vuitton, converse, doudoune canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, moncler
ninest123 16.03